Katrin is an indepedent graphic designer and art director based in Frankfurt am Main Germany. She is passionate about typography and exotic fonts.
Katrin studied communication design at the University of Applied Sciences Mainz with a main focus on typography. She graduated in 2013 with a Bachelor of Arts. Her focus areas are editorial design, typography, corporate design and event identities.
In 2012 Katrin studied at the Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design in Jerusalem. Driven by her passion for multilingual design and typography she became acquainted with Israeli graphic design.
Katrin has written articles for the German design magazines PAGE and form. Her work Alefbet — Hebrew Graphic Design has received four awards and has been published in prestigious publications.
- ddc Wettbewerb Gute Gestaltung 14, Award Future
- Designpreis Rheinland-Pfalz 2014, 2 Awards Design Talents: Editorial Design, Design Studies & Research
- Lucky Strike Junior Designer Award 2013, Special Recognition
- MfG-Award 2013, 2nd Prize
Selected online press
- Wandel visueller Kommunikation, Book, 2016
- DDC Zukunft Magazine, 2016
- form Design Magazine N°259, May/Jun 2015
- Das Jahr der Werbung: Band 51, Book, 2014
- novum – World of Graphic Design 05/2014
- PAGE 03/2014
- Design made in Germany
- formfellows, Frankfurt
- made in, Frankfurt
- DennerleinBrands, Frankfurt
- xplicit, Frankfurt
- Studio Delhi, Mainz
- Carrascal / Dindin Communication Design, Frankfurt
- mpm, Mainz
- cometis, Wiesbaden